Agile Change Leadership Workshop
27 maart 09:00 — 17:00 CET
In today's rapidly changing world, where adaptability and quick response times are crucial for organizational survival, companies are seeking new approaches to address these challenges. This includes adopting new practices and models that enable them to navigate change effectively.
The Agile Change Leadership Workshop dives deep into the Management 3.0 Change Model, exploring its components and providing practical guidance on how to leverage them in your day-to-day operations to drive transformation. Additionally, you will explore the significance of experimentation for organizations, the role of Objectives and Key Results (OKRs), and effective methods for introducing them.
The Management 3.0 Agile Change Leadership Workshop is one of four official follow-up workshops. These workshops are designed to provide you with fresh perspectives and tools to enhance your impact as a leader and change agent, supporting the Agile transformation within your organization. To gain a comprehensive learning experience, we recommend attending the other workshops as well: Agile Team Leadership, Agile Co-Creation Leadership, and Agile People Leadership. By participating in these workshops, you will broaden your knowledge and skills across various aspects of Agile leadership.
The Agile Change Leadership Workshop covers a range of important topics, including:
Change Management Advanced:
- Common reasons for the failure of change projects
- Finding the right balance between top-down and bottom-up approaches in change projects
- Identifying the key stakeholders or elements that need to undergo significant changes to support most change projects
Success and Failure:
- The focus on celebrating success versus celebrating failure
- Creating a safe-to-fail environment that encourages experimentation
- Strategies for encouraging teams and colleagues to run more experiments
Metrics and OKRs:
- The purpose and implications of using metrics in organizations
- Identifying the responsible parties for developing and maintaining metrics
- Key metrics that are recommended for every organization and metrics that should be avoided
In addition to these topics, the workshop introduces several practices, including:
- Experiment Hypothesis: Learning how to formulate and test hypotheses through experimentation
- Connection Circles: Facilitating effective communication and collaboration within teams
- Celebration Grids: Utilizing grids to visually track and celebrate achievements
- Yay! Questions: Asking powerful questions that foster engagement and creativity
- OKRs (Objectives and Key Results): Understanding the concept and implementation of OKRs for goal-setting and alignment within an organization
What you can expect
We provide you with a highly interactive workshop, allowing ample time and space for collective exchange and experiential learning through simulations, some of which are referred to as games.
- Language: Dutch, unless there are people attending who won't speak Dutch.
- 9:00 - 17:00
Ifacilitate goes beyond just providing training. We believe that the knowledge gained during training is truly valuable when it can be applied in practice. We go beyond theory and look beyond the book. Our professional trainers come from practical backgrounds and have hands-on experience. We continue to apply this knowledge daily through coaching in organizations and gladly share our experiences. We also go beyond simply delivering training – we think along with you and can even provide targeted support for your challenges. We can assist in applying the acquired knowledge within your organization or situation. We are a no-nonsense team of experts with a direct and practical approach.
After the workshop, you will receive a participation certificate from Management 3.0. We will also provide you with the presented materials in PDF format.